Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It boils down to three questions

As I learned from one of the articles on usabilitynews.com, it boils down to three questions:

1. What should my deliverables be?
2. Will my deliverables provide clarity to me and their audience?
3. Where do my deliverables and other efforts fit within the spectrum of UX design?

Without answering those questions, it will be difficult for someone to focus and decide what to do and what to do next.  It's going to take a while though, because I am somewhat new to this. I mean, I've been part of blog re-designs and such but a web app is another matter altogether.  There are more interactions that I could see and it could be quite overwhelming. Right now, I am trying to focus on familiarizing myself with how the web app works and what could be improved immediately.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

Connect