Monday, December 18, 2006

Using Tortoise SVN: Conflicts and such

I am still not used to using Tortoise SVN.  In any case, I was having difficulty committing some files last night.  Maybe it was because of the rollback that happened last Thursday.  I don't really remember anything except that we should commit our files by making a check out of the revision that is available and overwrite the older files with the modified ones we've made before everything went totally funky.  Hmm. Maybe I was too careless and I probably ended up copying even the .svn files to the new working copy.  In any case, my new working copy seems to be cooperating now as I was able to commit the changes on some of the worksheets.

Note to self: Check the .svn files during times that you rolled back to an older copy.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

Connect