Monday, July 02, 2007

Foregoing breaks for the chance to get out of the office earlier

Consultants and contractors who are paid by the billable hour must use their time wisely. So right now, it implies that if I am going to take breaks in the middle of the day, they won't be billable and the longer the breaks, the longer I stay in the office. Not good. Especially when not in the O&B office because it's simply not quite the same.
 
Though I definitely need the breaks, I'd rather get out of the office earlier.

2 comments:

Calen Legaspi said...

Are you allowed to bring food into your office? Don't go hungry now.

Unknown said...

Yup! Good thing we could eat inside the workplace. But I swear. The change in scenery is something I actually need to be more productive.

Labels

Blog Archive

Connect