Monday, November 20, 2006

Analyzing cases

There are so many ways to skin a cat, as people say.

Sometimes, you can't help but be overwhelmed at how many ways you could look at different cases.  Take for example analyzing a particular set of rules and conditions, a particular set of processes.  You could try to look at it from the different cases in a general perspective.  What I mean to say is that you could look at it per general case, then you go from top to bottom in terms of processes.  Or you could look at things from each part of the process.

I am trying to get into the groove of things but I can't help but pace mentally.  Right now, it seems to me that I am doing things in an inefficient way.  I have to find a better way of doing things, really.  Sometimes it's all a matter of presentation.

I currently feel like getting  a big piece of manila paper and writing on it.  I feel like drawing a matrix but I haven't quite figured out how the matrix will look like.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

Connect