Monday, January 21, 2008

Don't know how I got to the page with this quote but I love it!

Amidst all the clutter, beyond all the obstacles, aside from all the static, are the goals set. Put your head down, do the best job possible, let the flak pass, and work towards those goals.
Donald Rumsfeld

Sometimes I feel so unfocused.

Distractions are everywhere. Online, offline.  It's up to the person to be distracted, right?  So I know it takes a lot of discipline on my part so I won't be too distracted by the fascinating articles online.  I should learn from them, yes, but not to the point of getting distracted.  I have goals and I want to stick with those goals.  This quote is a very good reminder for me that the best thing to do is keep on working towards those goals that I have, no matter what.

As Dory of "Finding Nemo" says: "Keep swimming, keep swimming."

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

Connect